Hey imagine that, both Etsy Bloggers Team and Blogfire Guild are asking me to do a How-To for my carnival. Two birds, one stone, but no one dies!
I'm stealing the info from Handmadeology. If you haven't looked over there, you should, there's tons of great info. You can go watch the video but I'm gonna tell you how to do this, and you don't have to keep up with a video.
1) Go to this link for the application
2) Tell it you want to add the application to your Facebook page (obviously, you must have one). No really, you want to add it. It's okay, allow it to access Facebook. Really. Go.
3) Type in your shop name, and "6" for the items to display. Go for the max. Got no shop? Add your Etsy faves.
4) At the top, go to Settings/Application Settings. Choose your Etsy app and click Edit Settings.
5) Click "Profile", then next to Box "add."
6) Go back to your home page. Click on your "Boxes" tab. Click on the little pencil in the Etsy box top right corner. Tell it to add Etsy app to your Wall.
That's it! If you have more than one shop, you can only add one of them.
If you're on FB give me a shout :)