CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Stroke of Inspiration


I was thinking about my upcoming shows and marketing in general. I've been doing these stretchy rubber-ringed bracelets in a variety of colors, and suddenly I thought: I could do these custom. I could do a lot of items custom.

Soooo, that led to the idea of making a YGM custom catalog, which shows a variety of basic designs and below that smaller pictures of options for customizing (color, material, beads, charms, etc.) There will be a print version of this for handing out at shows, and an online version at ... tada! my new domain, http://www.youvegotmaille.net (don't visit if you're reading this in the next few days after its posting, there's nothing there yet.). This will be a work in progress as I get samples of the various items up. But, hopefully, within the month, fully customizable chainmaille and wire items will be available at youvegotmaille.net

Some of the things available will be:
stretchy bracelets in a variety of weaves
viking star keychains (aka celtic star)
chainmaille choker with customizable charms and dagger bead colors
mother's pendants with Swarovski birth stones
crocheted beaded wire necklaces (wire color/beads)
wallet chains
dice bags
tie chains
and more! stay tuned...

1 comments:

dragonsfirechainmaille said...

Thanks so much for adding me onto your blog. I have done the same for you too!! Hopefully my shop will get a few orders soon and I will feel a little more established. I love making my jewelry, I am soooo hooked! Oh and I did have a question for you, I can't get my slideshow to work on my blog when I try to bring it over from flickr. Is there some trick? Thanks. Tam