CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dawn is the Sacred Hour


Dawn is the Sacred Hour fine art photograph by Substrom

I'm up early this Saturday morning. No one to send off to school. Just me, and the crickets, a purring kitten curled up in my lap, my morning coffee, and the Tennessee morning mist that is a large part of why I love this place, and this hour of day. It's cool for August and you can feel the kiss of the mist through the open window. The trees are ghostly shapes across the road. All is right with the world. So I thought I'd blog about the way dawn feels to me, and went hunting for images on Etsy, and found this fine art photo that, well, sums it up perfectly in title and in content. Except that, this morning, I'm not red, I'm a mellow green that is one with the living things growing outside my window.

Good morning.

0 comments: