CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Soap That Makes You Hang Out in the Shower


A couple of weeks back I featured Naiad's coffee bean soap. She was kind enough to send me a free bar since I mentioned I hadn't tried handmade soap before. She's got a repeat customer here for sure. The rich scent, the lather.... I'm hooked. Only downside... I lost a bean already. My husband hasn't asked why there's a coffee bean in the shower, if he's noticed :)

I'm having a heck of a time deciding what to try next. Chocolate mint and banana brulee look positively edible and I'm wondering if I might gain half a pound just scrubbing with them... but the idea of having a loofah attached to my soap is really kinda nifty, too.

So, I'm recommending that you go to her shop and take advantage of some of this wonder stuff, and also deal with a helluva nice seller. Thanks again, Erin!

2 comments:

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

Try the most exotic handmade soap from Ceylon.

http://www.druera.com/shopping/index.php?cPath=66