CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

SO busy...


Inventory, rehearsals, PR stuff, display... my head is spinning.

This weekend is Dragon Days Renaissance Festival in Cookeville, TN. Not only do I have a booth full of chainmaille and wire goodies for fairegoers to peruse, I'll be calling the moves for the Human Chess Match, themed Robin Hood this year - Nottingham side (yeah, the bad guys). My son's the sherriff. That's him being vaulted over last year as one of the Vikings in a 13th Warrior themed chess match. Besides that, my troupe of Renaissance Dancers aged 6th grade to adult, named Two Left Feet (appropriately sometimes, I'm afraid) will be performing. So if you're local, come out and see us Friday or Saturday. You'll get to see Johnny Phoenix, too, which is a treat.

2 comments:

Meghann said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun! I wish I was closer.
Have a great time, I hope you have many sales and have a great time with weather to match :)

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here visiting your site, and I have to say, I like it a lot. You have some great stuff to check out. I have a small blog that has been around for about 2 years. It's not big, I delete posts every now and then. But I invite you to come check out my site. I would love to have you over. :D