Orca Mug by Mudfairy (OMG is it not adorable!)
Jill at Liv'n Good Jewelry tagged me. I think they're tracing my migration with a radio somewhere now.
So now I have to tell you 7 obscure facts about me. Then I go attack... I mean visit... some other bloggers and make them do the same thing. Problem is, I just changed the layout on my blog and it ATE my favorite bloggerpeople (that sounds like it should be a song with a folksy 70s acoustic guitar accompaniment... well except the getting eaten part). I'm rebuilding my blog list so if you visit, please comment so I can visit your blog and add it to my list (if I like your blog!). This is a major bummer, because that was how I navigated to other blogs I like to read, rather than "following" them. Lesson learned.
I shall present the rules more clearly.
1. Link to your tagger list and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your blog by leaving their names & links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 things you never wanted to know about Dee:
1. A lot of the time, I'm pretty sure I know what animals are thinking, especially my own animals (5 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bird).
2. The Democrat would have to be pretty awful to make me vote Republican. If there was a democratic Sarah Palin, that'd do it.
3. I play violin, viola and piano and love to sing (soprano) in choirs, or anywhere else for that matter. But I rarely sing in the shower.
4. I am the spelling master. There are a few words that trip me up (usually drug names) but for the most part I can see something once and spell it from then on. And I actually found work that that's useful for!
5. I homeschooled my son Brandon for K-2 and 6th grade. He's now 15. I love teaching just about anything.
6. Can't live without my coffee, but my coffee must have plenty of flavored creamer in it. My friend said, "That's not coffee, that's dirty milk."
7. I have been told that my aura is green, which means I'm a healer by nature. Seeing auras is something I've never managed to do.
7 people I am going to pester with this:
1. Rachelle at Delavande
2. Mary Ann at Morning Sky Jewelry
3. Pam at Get Silvered
4. Janine at Athena's Armoury
5. Karla at Thyme2Dream
6. Tammy at Dragons Fire Chainmaille
7. Erin at e-Maille
There, I'm done!