CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My helper










So this is my "helper," Otto. My workbench is behind the couch and the little critter tends to climb over it and check out what I'm doing then bat the links around while I weave. Fortunately, I'm working in aluminum and copper and not silver :) He also thinks its great fun to bat the chain I'm working on as it dangles from my hands as I delicately weave a link through a tight spot... darnit kitty!!

When there is a helpful kitten in one's life, one does not leave ANYTHING in one's work space that is potential kitten toy material, which is, of course, pretty much everything you can bat, climb on, chew... well pretty much everything. Hey, he's helping me keep it clean. Is your workspace tidy? Maybe you need to visit your local animal shelter ;)

0 comments: