CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2013

The Best Thing About Snowflakes






My friend and wonderful fae artist Aquariann is hosting a snowflake blog hop!  Personally, I love snow (much more so now that I live in Tennessee than I did when I was in Cleveland, Ohio!).

What's the best thing about snowflakes?  If you ask me, it's that they sparkle!  I love the sparkle of newfallen snow.  You can go HERE to purchase this Ice Queen chainmaille snowflake choker.

And be sure to go to Aquariann's blog to look at all the snowy lovelies.


aquariann's Snowflake Blog Hop

2 comments:

Kristin Aquariann said...

Stunning necklace! Thank you so fairy much for joining my hop and saying such sweet things about me. *sparkle*

BunnyKissd said...

Gorgeous necklace! Hopping over from the bloghop! ^-^