CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Treasury Thursday: A Little Holiday Sparkle

"Stardust" Wire Wrapped Goldstone Necklace Set





I finished this goldstone necklace 2 weeks ago and listed it this week... it inspired this week's trasury, "A Little Holiday Sparkle", full of shimmering, sparkling blues and golds.  As it turns out the necklace wouldn't really fit with the colors I picked... but I really love the shimmery eye candy I picked :)

Merry holidays, and keep calm and sparkle on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This piece is beautiful! What a great design!

I just wanted to stop over and say hello. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like we'll take this year's 30 in 30 journey together!

God bless! Hope today's a great day for you!